https://vimeo.com/315143016News and Announcements
- News: Check out Dr. Guba’s recently published article about marijuana, Muslims, and mass incarceration in France! Check the article out here.
- News: Check out the Baltimore Sun’s recent article discussing the recently passed school board policy that protects the rights of transgender students. It feautures our very own Queer Studies class and Patrick Harhai. Check the article out here.
- News: Check out Dr. Hayman’s students’ work with the Maryland Odyssey Project, featuring creative projects and interviews with our very own Bardians! The video showcases our students engaging with Emily Wilson’s translation of Homer’s “Odyssey”.
- News: Check out this feature of our Y1 student Jacob Ten-Eyck Stull. He performed an original poem inspired by King George III at the Kennedy Center when some of our college students got the opportunity to see Hamilton: An American Musical.
- News: One of our Year 2 students, Madison Mattison, is now published in CHARM, volume V. Her poem is titled “Pride”.
- Announcement: OUR LIBRARY WEBSITE IS LIVE! Check it out here.Thank you, Ms. Wasserman!
- Make sure to check out this article about our Y2 Sade Jackson! Read it here.
- Make sure you check out this Op-Ed written by our recent alumnus, Tyler Williams ’17. Find it here.
- Check out this recent WYPR radio piece featuring some of our own recently graduated students. “City grads set scholarship record.”