The Summer Bridge program for all incoming students will run from Monday, August 1st, to Friday, August 12th, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm each day at BHSEC Cleveland (13501 Terminal Ave).
The regular school year will start on Monday, August 15, 2016. The school day will run from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, with opportunities for students to come before or after school to receive academic support and to participate in activities and clubs.
Summer Reading Assignment
Incoming 9th graders/Class of 2020!
Attached is a document that outlines a summer reading assignment that will help prepare you for the start of the school year/summer bridge program (Click on the DOWNLOAD button below).
Please complete reading and assignments before the start of the summer bridge program (August 1, 2016). More details are included in the attachment.
Please contact Sarah Schneider, firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 838-9707 or Dumaine Williams, email@example.com or (216) 838-9700 if you have any questions.
Summer Bridge Schedule and Details:
- Summer Bridge takes place from Monday, August 1st – Friday, August 12th, 2016
- Breakfast during Summer Bridge is from 8:40 am to 9:00 am
- Summer Bridge workshops and classes take place from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (noon)
- Lunch during Summer Bridge is from 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
- Students should bring a notebook, pen, and pencil to the Summer Bridge program
- When you arrive at the school building on the first day, please enter at the main student entrance on Terminal Ave
- Students are not required to wear a uniform during the Summer Bridge program. Students should, however, make sure that their attire is appropriate for a school/an academic setting