Congratulations on being accepted to BHSEC Cleveland! We are thrilled to have you join us for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Summer Bridge program for all incoming students will run from Monday, July 30th, to Friday, August 10th, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm each day at BHSEC Cleveland (13501 Terminal Ave).
The regular school year will start on Monday, August 13, 2018. The school day will run from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, with opportunities for students to come before or after school to receive academic support and to participate in activities and clubs.
Summer Reading Assignment
Incoming 9th graders/Class of 2022!
Attached is a document that outlines a summer reading assignment that will help prepare you for the start of the school year/summer bridge program (Click on the DOWNLOAD button below).
Please complete reading and assignments before the start of the summer bridge program (July 30, 2018). More details are included in the attachment.
Please contact (216) 838-9718 or Dumaine Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org or (216) 838-9700 if you have any questions.
(File needs to be uploaded and then re-linked)
Summer Bridge Schedule and Details:
- Summer Bridge takes place from Monday, July 30th – Friday, August 10th
- Breakfast during Summer Bridge is from 8:40 am to 9:00 am
- Summer Bridge workshops and classes take place from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm (noon)
- Lunch during Summer Bridge is from 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
- Students should bring a notebook, pen/pencil and calculator (TI-30) to the Summer Bridge program
- When you arrive at the school building on the first day, please enter at the main student entrance on Terminal Ave
- Students are not required to wear a uniform during the Summer Bridge program. Students should, however, make sure that their attire is appropriate for a school/an academic setting. In addition students should be mindful of the weather and know that our building is not air conditioned.
- Students are responsible for transportation to the first morning of Summer Bridge. Students will receive bus passes (if eligible) on the first day of Summer Bridge.