Types of Financial Aid

Grants are funds, often awarded by the college or universities, that do not need to be paid back. Students do not need to complete an application for grant monies. Federal and state grants, such as Pell and TAP, are also available.

Work Study is a federal program that gives students financial assistance through campus employment.

Loans are a form of financial aid that must be paid back after graduation.

Applying for Financial Aid

Translate »