Welcome to the Bard High School Early College Newark
Learning Center and Library
- You may use the physical Library Media Center for academic and personal information needs before and after school and during lunch.
- During your study period you should be working on school assignments. Be sure to include this period into your time management plan.
- Please, no food or beverages.
- Books may be borrowed for a period of 15 school days and renewed up to two additional times as long as no other student has placed a hold on the book.
- Appropriate language only!
- Cell phone calls are not permitted.
- Show care when using all library resources.
- Print only what you really need. Do not waste our limited paper resources.
- Treat others with dignity and respect.
- Respect other people’s right to a quiet place to study.
- Students need to have an Acceptable Use Policy [AUP] signed by a parent or guardian before using the school’s computers.
Most of our online databases require passwords, which may be obtained by contacting the librarian.