Bard DC Families
Bard DC has a vibrant parent culture, with many opportunities to be engaged in the life of the school. If you are interested in the activities of the Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) or the Local School Advisory Team (LSAT), please contact school administration, Principal Anderson (email@example.com), Dean Gloor (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Dean Chisholm (email@example.com). They can answer your questions and put you in touch with the PTSA or LSAT leadership.
The Stoop, Bard DC’s Newsletter
Sign up for Bard DC’s newsletter, The Stoop, to get the latest news, updates, and announcements about student and community life from Bard DC.
Past Editions of The Stoop:
LSAT Meeting Minutes
The Local School Advisory Team (LSAT) is a vital school body, comprised of parents, teachers, staff, community members, and student leadership. The LSAT discusses school policies, data, budgets, and more, and makes recommendations to school leadership on these crucial topics.
For more information, click here: https://dcps.dc.gov/page/local-school-advisory-teams-lsat
To see the minutes from previous meetings, see below:
- Bard DC LSAT Minutes — June 15th
- Bard DC LSAT Meeting — April 28th
- Bard DC LSAT Minutes — January 13th
- Bard DC LSAT Minutes — December 16th
- Bard DC LSAT Minutes — November 25th
- Bard DC LSAT Minutes — October 28th
Bard DC Public Information
- DCPS Parents Right to Know
- DCPS Cluster 5 Attendance Meeting
- 2019-2020 School Health Profile
- 2020-2021 Family Orientation Slide Deck
- 2020-2021 Family Orientation Presentation 1pm Session
- 2020-2021 Family Orientation Presentation 5pm Session
- Back to School Night Slide Deck
- Back to School Night Recording